Status Update 14 :) Hier gehts direkt zum aktuellen Stand.
§ 2 Registration, conclusion and subject matter of the contract1. A prerequisite for the use of the forum is the registration via the appropriate online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email for verification of your data, which you can use to confirm your registration by mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider, the free forum usage contract is concluded (contract conclusion).
2. The registration automatically sends the entered data such as user name (nickname), e-mail address and encrypted password to the Game Server and TeamSpeak3 Server for synchronization. The data between the servers and the forum are also synchronized at regular intervals.
3. Only one account per household may be created. Several accounts in a household must be registered and approved in writing with the provider prior to multiple registration.
4. The subject matter of the contract is the free use of the forum's functions as an online communication platform. For this purpose, an "account" is provided to you as a user, with which you can post posts and topics in the forum.
5. In principle, there is no legal claim to activation or participation in the forum. The unrestricted domiciliary rights of the operator apply.
6. Your forum account may only be used by yourself. Likewise, as the owner of the account, you are responsible for protecting it from misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and Internet addresses as user names (nicknames) is not permitted.
7. the provider will make every effort to offer the service as uninterruptedly as possible. Even with all due care, downtimes cannot be excluded in which the web servers cannot be accessed via the Internet due to technical or other problems beyond the control of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks against the infrastructure by hackers etc.). The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is technically not feasible.
8. The provider reserves the right to change and extend the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if this does not affect the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user or only insignificantly. The provider will inform the users accordingly about the changes.
9. The purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" addressed to the public. Therefore, a peaceful and respectful interaction between the users should be cultivated without offensive hostility.
10. The provider reserves the right to monitor and control any content from the user on the website. This also includes conversations and pinboard entries.
§ 3 Obligations as forum user1. As a user you agree that you will not publish any postings that violate these rules, good manners or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
- publishing offensive or untrue content;
- sending spam to other users via the system;
- using legally protected content, especially copyright or trademarked content
- performing anti-competitive activities;
- posting your topic several times in the forum (prohibition of double postings);
- publishing press articles of third parties in the forum without the author's consent;
- advertising in the forum without explicit written permission by the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising, such as linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within articles. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user you undertake to check your posts and topics before they are published to see if they contain any information that you do not wish to publish. Your contributions and topics can be entered in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a violation, in particular against the aforementioned rules § 3 clause 1 and 2, the provider may impose the following sanctions against the user irrespective of termination:
- Deletion or alteration of content posted by the user,
- Issuing a warning letter or
- Blocking access to the forum.
5. The User is not entitled to re-register if his access to the forum is blocked.
6. If third parties or other users make claims against the provider for possible violations of the law, which a) result from the contents posted by you as a user and/or b) result from the use of the provider's services by you as a user, you as the user undertake to indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs incurred by him because of the possible violation of the law. In particular, the provider is exempted from the costs of the necessary legal defence. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment from you as the user. As a user, you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in legal defence against third parties. All further rights as well as claims for damages of the provider remain unaffected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible violation of the law, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
7. The use of the forum with an IP anonymization, e. g. a VPN or proxy, is not allowed.
§ 4 Transfer of rights of use1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, as far as they are capable of copyright protection, remains in principle with you as a user. However, you grant the provider the right to post a topic or contribution to the provider's website on a permanent basis. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and contributions.
2. The aforementioned rights of use shall remain in force even if the forum account is terminated.
§ 5 Limitation of liability1. The provider of the forum does not assume any liability for the contents posted in the forum, in particular not for their correctness, completeness and topicality.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for breach of an essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance the contractual partner may regularly rely. The provider is liable for damages which are based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents, limited to compensation of the contractually foreseeable damage which is typical for the contract at the time of conclusion of the contract. The provider is not liable for slightly negligent breach of ancillary obligations which are not essential contractual obligations. The liability for damages which fall within the scope of protection of a guarantee or assurance given by the provider as well as the liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health remains unaffected by this.
§ 6 Term / Termination of the contract1 This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
2. Both parties may terminate this agreement without a grace period.
3. After termination of this forum usage contract, the provider is entitled to block the access of the user. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the contents created by you as a user in case of termination. A claim of you as the user for transfer of the created contents is excluded.
§ 7 Financial support, donations1. Donations and financial support will be provided by the user voluntarily and without any right to receive compensation.
2. Donations and financial support are excluded from the cancellation instruction, as no purchase contract has been created.
§ 10 Choice of lawThe contractual relations between the provider and the user shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the user is habitually resident are excluded from this choice of law.
(Last update: Nov 19th 2017, 2:49pm)